I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

30 May 2012

Scholl Holiday! Pulau Tioman


Hooreyyy! suprised from my Kaklong taked us to Pulau tioman 
so, this is view from tioman beautiful isn't?

each resort or chalet got swingging on the tree

shooter for drug killer!
Yes, I do 
ignored the shadow
happy family
I love this village like the old era 
snorkelling 
xanaaaa 
ingnore that two person focus on water
lycheee one fo me :)
sodapp ini satay , try thissss!
fresh from the ocean
restt and rilex
awesome resort impianaa inn
say Bye to Tioman 
byee ikan-2 di tioman nanti kita mai lagi

            oleyyy, thats all the photo but the sad one is we dont get any chances to ride the boat
on that morning people waited at jetty for riding the boat quite jealous next time i will tried...It was memorable and enjoyable moment for me and my family :)00))