I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

29 December 2013

Am i big enough?

Conversation at school between me and my friend

Me : wey aku tak sabar nak keje nak dapat duit nak beli mcm2 
kawan : aku pun

Fuhhhhh  its not what we planned actually is okey but horrible 
while its more challenging and i'm thingking back studying is better than working just the advantges is when you get some money like people said happiness cannot buy with moneyyyyyy :)
nothing to say is I MISS SCHOOL FRIENDS DORMATES but we'dont have any valueable time like that anymore everyone have their own life make our way sound sad right?

No one we can share our story almost everyday miss that moment so much 

everyday kerja erghh bosanggg tahu tak but sometimes i love that kind of job entertain customer that way you can test ur communication skills with public especially when you speak in english see how far you can go

I CANT WAIT FOR A MONTH KECING KECING'''!! PLEASE MAKE IT FASTER 
I CANT WAIT TO BUY MY BBY